The city of San Marcos is located in the Hays, Caldwell and Guadeloupe counties of the state of Texas.
Most destinations are very close. While the hills are sometimes steep and can present a challenge when walking or biking, it is a very short walk away.
- San Marcos River, go to the river that has many parks and restaurants, it is practically impossible to be in town without going to see much of the river. Also a few miles downstream is the White River that is not as big as the San Marcos River.
- Texas 921,🏠921, 921 Dr., ☎+1 512-738-6667, 000000000007. [email protected]. it's a boat race along the San Marcos and Guadeloupe rivers. It starts at Aquarena Springs and is celebrated on the second Saturday of June.
- Quail Creek Country Club , 🏠 2701 Airport, Hwy 21, ☎ +1 512-353-1664Golf Course, Bar, Restaurant open to the public.
- Go to downtown, where most shops and shops are located.
- Paper Bear , 🏠 214 North L.B.J. Dr, ☎ +1 512 396-2283here are sold manuals, cards, gifts and sweets.
- Grins , 🏠 802 N. LBJ Dr, ☎ 6✉: [email protected].
- Texas Roadhouse , 🏠 1502 IH 35 South, , fax: 512-353-7428
Drink and go
- Triple Crown , 🏠 206 N. Edward Gary, ☎ +1 512 396-2236